Aug 3 Agra and the Taj Mahl
Today was a full on travel day. Got up at 5 AM. Grabbed a taxi to take us to the stupid bus to take us to Abu Dhabi to catch our flight to Dehli. I'm sure I mentioned that coming to Dubai was maddening landing in Abu Dhabi taking a bus to Dubai when there are 2 international airports. Anyway the Google map was incorrect. So the taxi guy said I can take to you to Abu Dhabi airport for $80 US. I'm like ok whatever can't miss this flight. Make the flight. Then Wilson hired a car to drive us to Agra home to the Taj Mahl By the time we connected with him it was 4 PM. Then the 3.5 hour car ride. We drove into a horrendous thunderstorm so much rain and lightening. Crazy. We make it to our hotel. We are told we have a view of the Taj Mahl. I'm so excited!! Then the guy said you can't see it at night it's not lit up. Bummer. Anyway they have this sky lounge. The food was to die for. Absolutely incredible. Anyone who enjoys Indian food would be in heaven. Lamb fish chicken kabobs rice sauces and spices I can't even explain. Not sure the photo does it justice. Can't wait for coffee on the rooftop and view the Taj tomorrow morning!!


Comments
Post a Comment