July 31 wow







 We started off the day with our yoga practice thinking we would do a hot yogo on the deck. Wow we didn't make it past our 3rd sun salutation. So so hot. I was actually dizzy. Finished in our AC condo. Just hung by the pool most of the day. Came home a couple cocktails under our belt and Wilson said after dinner let's go to the marina district. We did and wow it's on steroids. If you can see the one building with the hole in it there are in fact many like that. It's a fung shuei. It's totally misspelled. There are many buildings like that. It's good luck and healthy living for all in the building. This city is just crazy. No homeless absolutely no litter just pristine. It's almost sereal in the fact that all the buildings are perfect but very different architecturally. Every worker here is from a totally different country as I said before. They are all  very happy very successful from where they are from. Even though Dubai isn't a democracy but a sheik type of government it is run very well very fair. I'm glad we came here. Now I understand 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here!!

July 27 hot air balloons

. The streets of Jaipur