July 24th. Spice market grand Bazaar and the Bosphorus strait









 Started off the day across the street with Turkish coffee. We asked for sugar with it. Those who have never had Turkish coffee it's very strong with the last sip pretty much very fine coffee grounds. Wilson wanted seconds I opted for Turkish tea. The goal for today was the grand Bazaar the spice market and the strait of Bosphorus. We entered the spice market. Omg as you can see by the ceiling of the market the spices and the Turkish candy it was my happy place. Oh how I wish I could take it home!!  Then we went to the Grand Bazaar the largest market under one  covering. It was ok but just so much of the same wares and goods I was over it. Next goal the Bosphorus strait. We are hot and thirsty. Stopped at a Turkish restaurant that served ice cold beer. We looked at our map trying to get our bearings. I took a screenshot so to explain the location. As I said previously Turkey is So instrumental in the movement of Russia Ukraine Slovakia and other countries regarding the movement of food supply. It was awesome with the true meaning of awesome to stand at the strait of the black sea to the Marmara sea into the Mediterranean sea. Crimea is so huge because of the warm water it's always open for continue transport. The one ship I took was the only cargo ship we saw all day. Clearly Russia stopping the agreement of grain export is in full affect. As we were told many ships should be crossing now. Sad. Hopefully beach tomorrow. Per Fitbit 7.8 miles AND that was after yoga practice. We are spent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here!!

July 27 hot air balloons

. The streets of Jaipur