July 20th Kalk Bay
Here in Kalks Bay. Very cool boho community. We spent literally the last 2 days trying to complete our evisa to India. Such a frustrating nightmare. We finally completed it at the Smith Town library. Whew. Considering we have 11 days 4 hotels and 3 flights within the country it was quite necessary to get this visa!!! We decided to check out Kalks Bay which many people recommended. It has such a cool vibe. It is very boho-i bought this super cool maxi skirt and sweater there:). The photos don't do this adorable town justice. This restaurant we ate is amazing. The food terrific the wine-chardoney-which I have been looking for so good. The stores totally my style and the beach is long wide and beautiful. Love this town. Tomorrow is our last day in Africa. I'm telling you it has gotten under my skin. I just love it here from Kenya with the amazing wildlife and driving through the bush to the Masai people to Zanzibar with the white sandy beaches warm waters and again the people to South Africa. I can't say enough about this place. Johannesburg a learning curve to Cape Town the people the restaurants the coastline the mountains the wineries just everything. I have fallen in love. I will very much miss it here♥️





Comments
Post a Comment