July 12 beach walk








 So we didn't hike lions head today. We took too long looking for tennis shoes for me and a fanny pack. After lunch it was too late. Tomorrow for sure lolo. We decided to view the waterfront during the day. Just as awesome as we remembered from last night. Wilson said you know the beach is only 1.3 miles from here let's go look at it. I'm like sure. It was a bit further but what else do we have going on. 6.3 miles after we were done per my Fitbit I'm spent. We came back had a beer at the Irish pub. There is this frame that looks through to Table Top Mt. It's a beautiful Mountain that is the backdrop of most views in Cape Town. We were thinking of hiking it instead of Lions Head until I read you need a guide and sharp rock climbing skills. Just a bit out of our league. Lions Head should be just perfect for tomorrow. I'm ready for bed except it's only 6:25 PM lolo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here!!

July 27 hot air balloons

. The streets of Jaipur