June 27 still a mellow day



 Still a pretty mellow day. We did our yoga on the deck. Then we walked the beach north for 3.2 miles per my Fitbit thinking on the main road we would walk back hitting a restaurant or 2. Nope no luck. It was kind of scary really. Since it had been rainy the last couple of days the roads were muddy and slick. So we flagged down a tuktuk and got back just before lunch finished. Around 8 PM after dinner Wilson and I along with a few partiers we have met these last few days bellied up to the bar. Our bartenders were so incredibly witty and just darn right funny. They asked where we were from. We said US and lived in CA. Wilson said I'm a movie star don't you recognize me?  It went downhill from there. So fun many many jokes. I wanted a photo they said you can come back into the bar but for only 5 min so take the photo quickly. No one but employees can be here. So quickly it went. So much fun. They love Obama and like Biden because he was with Obama. Friends was their favorite comedy.  I said we are in good company. Great night great people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here!!

July 27 hot air balloons

. The streets of Jaipur