June 26th. What day of the week is it?



 Ok unfortunately the photos are not in order. As we were getting to do our yoga practice this aggressive monkey was on our deck not willing to leave. We set out our mars thinking she would take off. But oh no so aggressive she was. Wilson took his towel and did one of those whip it moves with it. That worked. What the security use as you can see in the photo are slingshots with tiny pebbles. They mean business. I've said it before wish I got my rabies vaccine!!  If you can read the Neptune weather forecast sign and by the looks of the palm trees it was windy and by the wet coconuts it's  rainy. So belly up to the bar after lunch-we did do our yoga practice-assumed our position on the lounge and I finished my book. Nothing more sad than coming to the end of a really good book. Thank goodness I brought another to start. Wilson killed me in darts and ping pong BTW. Why is he good at everything!!  Sorry for the boring day!!  Always tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here!!

July 27 hot air balloons

. The streets of Jaipur