June 24 Neptune palms resort and spa. Woohoo









 Ok so today was quite something. We take the rig from Malindi a beautiful beach community through the city of Mombasa about 4 hours south. OMG. Never have seen traffick like this. Again Wilson was a rockstar taxi driver. So intense. These little Tuktuk drivers are like flies everywhere on the road. It was just exhausting. Then my maps says about .5 km away ferry crossing. I'm like are you kidding me??  We get there and we don't have m pesa I think I spoke about that earlier. So these ferry employees were trying to figure it out. After 30 min and 2 ferries leaving they figure it out and we cross. Whew. Then we drive another 40 min to our resort. Oh my the ocean is so beautiful and the cocktails just keep coming. Did I forget to mention it's another all inclusive 🤭🤭🤭. So needed. Handed off our rig so sad loved her and now solo travelers with trains plans and automobiles!!  Great trying day. Headed for dinner and more cocktails!!  Great day and another success

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here!!

July 27 hot air balloons

. The streets of Jaipur