June 18th same same
Our second and last night. Here is a view out our window. I guess Wilson and I are just beach people. The resort had entertainment that night. They were gospel singers. Pretty amazing I thought. Earlier we met this missionary group. So many do gooders in this country. You wonder why you don't see more wealth and advancement. Well even though this gospel group was singing about Jesus the Lord the missionary were not engaged at all not even clapping. Also there were a lot of Muslim groups sitting around obviously not engaging in the entertainment either. The vibe was uncomfortable. After a song finished we bowed respectively and left. Religion is just odd. What is the Crosby stills Nash and young song? To many people have died in the name of Christ I can't believe it all and to many people have lied in the name of Christ? Oh well been going on for thousands of years and pretty confident it will continue for a thousand more



Comments
Post a Comment