June 16. On our way to Tsavo
The woman was our camp host. She was so sweet keeping us safe like all the others. We have always felt safe in every camp due to these people.
On our way out of Ambosili here was this bull. He was 50 ft away. I said stop this will be a great photo!! Well he didn't think so. He flared his ears and came toward us. Obviously we took off. As we left we came through this little village. There was a parade of sorts. There was a graduation of medical students that were medical techs nurses sides and all sorts of medical related trades. I missed the video. These kids were doing their dance of jumping. So cute. I wish I would have hit the video instead of photo. Opportunity lost. Oh well. We make it to Tsavo. So primitive and the camp hosts not so good. Tsavo is the largest national park in Kenya. You would need a guide to help you through this park. We only stayed one night. We did see this giraffe which was pretty cool and a huge huge lava flow but no lions.





Comments
Post a Comment